Friday, September 12, 2008

Tanto tiempo

Tanto tiempo - It's been a while

I have been absent from my blog for a while and probably won't be writing very much in the future. I haven't really been thinking too much about this whole infertility thing. I have just kept going on with my life and put this all on the back burner. I have even thought about a life with out children and I think I can come to terms with that.

We have decided to not go through with another iui but wait until next year and do ivf. We want to wait bc I want some time off during the procedure and we wanted all the insurance coverage possible. I have disclosed our TTC (not full details to all of course) to some close friends and they are very understanding. It actually feels really good to get it off my chest. Even yesterday, a friend I haven't seen for awhile spoke to me and asked about kids and I said still nothing (I had told him we were going for it this year) and he said well for some it takes longer than others. Yea buddy, you are right about that!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Wishing you both the best as you go through the rest of this year--if you take a break from blogging, but come back, be sure to let us know! Thinking of you!