Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Babies look good...u/s disapointing







Doctors visit went really well and he said everything was looking great and right on track. Babies are weighing 1lb 10oz & 1lb 11 oz, a 1% difference. Ultrasound was disappointing 1st bc tech was very bland, 2nd bc the images were not as clear as last detailed u/s. We didn't even get a pic of baby girl face. Good news babies are alive and well. We got to see and listen to both heart beats plus placenta. Fluid was good around babies and cervical length was 4 cm. I gained 9lbs since my last visit....bummer. Need to watch my sweets intake. Blood pressure looks good! I guess anytime between 27 weeks on, I can see good images of baby face....maybe even 3D. I hope we don't get the same tech. The ob doc told me as they get bigger it will be harder to see them more clearly too.




Babies, mommy and daddy are very happy to know that you both are doing well. We wished we could of seen your sweet little faces clearly. We will just have to be patient until the next one and thank the Lord both of you are alive and well.

No comments: