I am officially off work starting today- Wohoo!! I was going to work one more week but after discovering that I will still start work Jan 4th I was willing to go out now!!!! Being off this week would make me return the last week of December but I have vacation time and am authorized to have it off and I will get payed for that whole week. Feel good about my decision and so great not to have to work and get the final preparations ready for babies.
3D pregnancy:
Your baby is officially baked this week! That means you could literally give birth at any given
moment.
Your Body: You made it! Your baby is considered full term at the end of this week. So kick your swollen feet up and swig back a glass of lemonade. All that hard work has finally paid off!
Your Baby:
Huge news this week: You're carrying a full-term baby! If you were to go into labor today, all systems would be a go. Woohoo! Even though you can't wait for the little bambino to quite literally rear his head, keep in mind that your bun benefits from every day in the oven. Other ticker-tape-worthy developments:
Baby's growth slows down dramatically this week, which is great news for your birth canal. His bones are still soft and pliable and will solidify after he's born. He's busy practicing for "life on the outside," working on his breathing, sucking, sleeping, gazing and peeing abilities. The only thing he can't practice yet is his ability to scream at the top of his lungs when he's hungry—but he'll do plenty of that in a few weeks. At this point babies vary in size, but the average length is between 19 and 20 inches and most babies weigh approximately 6 pounds. About the size of an average largemouth bass caught in Minnesota by your cousin Earl.
No comments:
Post a Comment