


1st Big Snow
Happy New Year!!!
I have been terrible at blogging...soo busy with babies and I just recently went back to work this past Monday. It wasn't as traumatic as I thought it was going to be...my parents were here for the Holidays and stayed for 1st two days I went back to work and then Eddie and his family took over.
The babies are doing awesome! Charlie is a big 12lbs now and Chloe is 10lbs and now both are wearing size 3months cloths. They are both smiling and grabbing at toys placed above or in front of them. Charlie can hold his head better than sissy...she is still a little flimsy but is getting stronger every day. They are both cooing and it is fun having little conversations with them. Little boy is sick, in
fact we are all sick except little girl for now...I hope she doesn't get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment