My title: Once an infertile...always an infertile. I feel like now that we have decided to proceed with 2nd ivf, it is a little different this time. When I went to RE before my 1st ivf I could not look at other patients, don't ask me why. Now when I go to the office I look and I feel empathy because I was and still am there. I feel optimistic but realistic with this new outcome.
Update to my last visit:
Got instructions from my favorite ivf nurse to do injectabiles. You would think I would remember but it was almost like it was the 1st time learning. She said: So yo want another one after twins? I said, yes and you probably think I am crazy. And she said no I think you are remarkable. I thanked her and said: I just feel my heart the desire for another baby.
So now we wait for lovely Auntflow and on the 3rd day I start injectables. I am ready!!!
Talk to my ovaries and uterus:
Dear lovely ovaries and uterus, I am asking again for your cooperation and reception of a newly conceived guest. Ovaries please yield the best and healthiest eggs and uterus please treat the new baby kindly and give it a warm reception because he/she will occupy your house for 9 months. I know that you both will cooperate with me again. Sincerely, future momma of 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment