Monday, March 04, 2013

Here I go again

It was up in the air if we would try again, why would I want to put myself through something else? Well after much thought and deliberation we decided to give it 1 more 'ol try. This time it will be IUI. Why do it again, last try didn't work. Something is tugging on my heart strings for another baby. This weekend dh mentioned that one of his college buddies wife is due with her 4th. YeA the same couple that got married a week before us in 2005 and were announcing their 1st pregnancy months later. I remember then how my heart sank when I learned the news. It kinda sank a little this time too although not as painful bc I have to beautiful souls with me. So, here I am at the drs office waiting to be seen to see what our action plan will be in the next few months. I am going to remain cautiously optimistic, if it is in Gods plan then it will work!! If not then I will be sad but thankful that I have my Charlie $ Chloe in my life. I am so thankful for them to have made me a momma. I love them with all my heart & Soul forever!!!!

No comments: