Monday, April 23, 2018

I am good!!

At my annual appointment and this time not bothered. I believe in miracles and it can happen if it is Gods will. I feel at peace and am good with my two babies. They are healthy, beautiful and growing up with Christ in their lives. I am married to my soulmate and have a wonderful marriage. Now that I am less stressed at work I am working on me to get myself healthier and back I’m shape.

CHEERS!! 🥂👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💏

On a side note: When I was leaving my appointment and crossing the road to get to my car, this older gentleman waved at me and he was going to pass by me in his car and said are you pregnant? And I said oh no I am just getting out of my appointment. He said I was going to congragulate you if you were. He asked if I had kids and I said 2 and would love to have more but it’s not happening…

When I talked to my mama she said that was maybe an Angel. She had had dreams that I am going to have another baby. I guess we shall see, if it is in Gods plan - it Will HAPPEN. In my car when I got in- the song “Thy will be done” was playing.

No comments: