Update on my Kitty Honey - she is well and is back home. Just had fever of unknown origin.
I can't help but feel a little sad today. My cubicle work neighbor is back today. His wife had a baby yesterday, a little girl - Harper Elise (I love Elise). He is just not that excited that it is a girl, nervous. I guess I can't understand bc I so much want my own child, don't care the sex just be thankful you have a baby and that it is healthy. Gosh, yes I was reading the nest trouble ttc and people talking about baby/family xmas cards. Yes, it does make me jealous but I would rather receive them than not. Why did this have to fall upon me? Since I was little I have always wanted to be a mommy. That dream just seems so far away and almost unreachable. But, I do have faith in the lord that to will happen for us one day. My hope for next year is to conceive. Next year by this time I would love to be pregnant. I really hope my dream does come true!
No comments:
Post a Comment