With Xmas around the corner it is time for lovely Holiday cards. I have had some responses back and of course friends and family have been asking about a little one.
So I decided to share this letter with y'all:
Hi Helene!!!
I have not heard from you for so long. How's everything? Thanks for sending the card. I see that you got a cute little dog. You have not changed at all. Still the same.
Any luck in the future for trying to have a baby? Sean and I have been trying for about a year and no luck. I think I'm suffering from secondary infertility. But I'm thankful to have at least one. Can't complaint. Where are you now? Are you still in Indiana or have you moved? How is Eddie doing? What is your address?
Much love,
Linh
Hi Linh,
I sent you a Xmas card too, in the mail. I think I may have accidentally called Ethan, Evan by accident. Thank you for the compliment, that means a lot. After the wedding I gained almost 20lbs over a year and half. I have been really trying to focus on being healthy and exercising. I am down those 20 lbs and want 5 more off before Xmas but don't know if that will happen. I am so happy that you wrote it has been a long time since we exchanged a call or an e-mail. Eddie and I are doing really well. We moved to Virginia this past year (Jan for me and Eddie a few months earlier bc of his job). We have been trying for baby since our wedding night with no luck. During that 1st year of trying I got very down with each and every cycle and got a bit depressed. I definitely ate a lot and added more sweets than usual. That is why I gained so much weight. We had been charting, temping and everything else. Last year we got tested and as far as the test are concerned I am good but Eddie has Mfactor (his "guys" are high in number but low in motility and high in abnormal shape). We think that the reason is bc he dips tobacco. He is going to quit in January - I hope, he has tried to quit all this past year. So this year we have put it on hold due to the move, new jobs. We hope 2008 is our year, if we need help then that is what we will do. Eddie hopes to quit tobacco and get it rid out of his system for 3 months to see if it helps. We shall see! I am sorry to hear that you have had trouble for the last month. You have Ethan but I am sure you want to give him a brother or sister. Are you going to get checked? I wish you much luck.
Get me posted!
I hope Ethan and Sean are doing well!
Love,
Helene
No comments:
Post a Comment