Not much going on around these parts. Eddie is still struggling with tobacco, his last day this time was Monday. I really hopes he sticks to it, he said April will be our month. It sucks that it takes sperm 3 months to develop. I still don't get it! I know people that smoke, have chewed tobacco, drugs and they still get pregnant. This is a quit frustrating experience but I have learned to cope and deal with it. Those little angels in heaven really need to be tugged down here, I know they are special and the wait will be worth all the heart ache. We are still going for it this year with or without assistance. Sometimes I think about being pregnant and how our lives are completely going to change, it is a bit scary but I don't think you can ever prepare yourself for children. You learn as you go and I know it will be a wonderful experience.
Shout out to JJ(Repro Jeans): Good luck to you, I really hope those embies stick!!
No comments:
Post a Comment