Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Que Pasa

We are still planning our move back home to PR. It is a lot of work to start your own business, specially in the Medical field. Thankfully my mom and her connections are helping big time. Nothing has changed in the baby front either. I have been very proud of Eddie, from what I can see he has quit tobacco use. I am going to get that microscope after the 25th and also the OV watch. I may wait a little more on that one, it costs $189. I have gained a little weight after the holidays but starting today I am taking action eating better and exercising. I am sending my prayers and thoughts to JJ in Repro Jeans, much luck to you tomorow!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Thanks again for all your support!

Glad Eddie is doing well with the quitting-thinking of you guys!