When people have asked me about twins I have had several people ask me if it was with help (in-vitro). I tell everyone it is natural, it runs in my family (it does: I have 2 cousins that have had twins). It is my business, I am not telling people we had help, specially people I don't even talk to.The nerve and nosiness of people blows me away. Now that I got that off my chest I can write about our lactation classes.
We had 2 classes the past two Sunday's. I thought I knew a lot but I have learned so much more. 1st of all, it's not suppose to hurt at all. If it does you are doing it wrong..the lady which has twins herself gave us excellent pointers and along with the class we got a book from La Leche league.
Our teacher had twins her self and breastfed. I got a lot of good pointers from her and I really feel like I can do this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment