Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday to me!!


Today is my 33rd birthday and I feel very happy today and yes very emotional.
Also, today is our 4th year Anniversary and best of all presents today we get to find out the gender of these beautiful little babies. I go in at 3:15pm, hope this work day goes by fast.


So babies: Please don't be shy we love you no matter what gender you are....we would just like a little peek. Love, Mommy & Daddy

Last night I had an awkward dreams but one of them was that we had a little girl. Somehow this little baby girl was with my family for several months and we had just met up with all of them and had started the bonding process with our daughter. For some reason I wanted to make sure it was a girl so we checked and indeed it was (I felt like she was baby A the one that is suppose to be a boy). I just remember thinking this little baby was part of me/us and how privileged I felt and how much love I felt for her. When I woke up I remembered those feelings and thanked the Lord for blessing me with two beautiful souls I can call my own. I am soo happy to be pregnant with these babies. Then this morning I read my mom's & dad's birthday card and of course it made me emotional as well, it read:
"You are what a mom & dad need: tender, loving, patient, beautiful...I am truly special. Happy Birthday! You will be a marvellous mother. Your little babies already know because they chose you a long time ago. We love you, Mom & Dad". So sweet, that's when the water works started!!
I will try and update today but if not for sure tomorrow.
: o )

No comments: