Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Latest Doc visit

Yesterday was my latest ob visit and I am so happy to report all is going very well!
My blood pressure is awesome, cervix- high, closed and tight, I only gained 1/2lb in the last two weeks and Urin looks great too. I got to see the babies heartbeats and as of yesterday baby girl is breach and baby boy is transverse. I've been talking to them and telling them to get head down for momma but they truly have a mind of their own. Doc let me know if babies are not head down for delivery not to get discouraged. If I have made it this long without complications and the only major event would be a c-section to have healthy babies then it will be worth it. That puts my mind at ease as I was already bummed that I may not get my v-birth.

Latest pregnancy- 3rd trimester symptom is that my hands fall asleep specially at night. As we speak my left hand is tingly. Last night I woke to a painful wrist all thanks to lovely edema.
Other than waking up to use the rst room 2-3x a night, water retention... I really can't complain. I feel bigger and I am walking even slower and taking my time to walk to places and cautiously taking the stairs (mainly elevator now days) while at work. I do love being pregnant and feeling the babies but I can certainly do with out my latest symptoms.

Nest ob visit is in two weeks (Sep 17th), we will get a detailed sonogram and doc visit. After that it will be twice weekly visits until my beautiful babies make their grand entrance into this world.

I have my hospital bags almost ready and baby bag not done but will get ready this weekend.
I definitely feel like the nesting bug has hit me and I need to tie all my lose ends before them come.

No comments: