I am so proud of us that we have made it to 8 & 1/2 months!!! We can do it, we can make it another 3-4 weeks right, yes!
I do feel like I have less energy to do things. I am trying to get all the hospital bags ready. Have babies pretty much done and my bag almost done. Still need to get a few more things. I try and keep my legs up when I can as swelling is now unavoidable. Looking forward to my next ob visit on Thursday, feels like it will be forever before that day arrives.
From 3D pregnancy- 34 weeks:
Your babies kind of look like they are coated in a layer of cream cheese these days. The thick, white substance that protects her skin from pruning in the amniotic fluid is called vernix. When they are born you'll probably see some vernix lingering in thier "hard-to-reach" places like under her arms, behind her ears.. Other news from the womb this week: The soft fur, lanugo, that covered your baby's body for much of her stay in the womb is now almost completely gone. Your baby begins to develop her own immune system, instead of relying solely on antibodies received through the placenta. This will come in handy when some grubby relative manhandles the baby without washing his hands first.This week, your babies measure about 17¾ inches, as almost as long as an American Girl Doll (!) and weighs almost 5 pounds, as heavy as a bag of sugar.
No comments:
Post a Comment