Last night in our talks dh said I was over analytical/obsessed about TTC.
Obsessed, I really don't think so, over analytical yes I will admit I am. He also said that last night I made him feel like it was him with the problem...I guess it was in how I worded our discussion. Well, the doc said it not me it's you but I couldn't flat out tell him....I hurt his manhood. Well I don't really know who it is...I just want to find out what the real problem is and fix it so that we can have a baby ASAP. I am so ready to be mom, I am really trying to take better care of myself in lieu of the future pregnancy. I am eating better and excersing at least 4 times per week. I want to have my weight under contril before anything.
What if.....this is our 3rd cycle after HSG. It would be awesome if it happended on our own this cycle. I am going to buy some pre-seed this weekend. I am going to chart, use OPKs and have fun. If it is not an early April baby then it shall be an early May baby. I love those months for a baby!!! I am feeling very confident it is going to happen very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment