Monday, July 10, 2006

Finally some progress towards our move to Virginia.

Friday was the best day because I got a phone call from Barr labs to schedule a phone screen for this Wednesday at 0930.
Then on my way home I listened to my home messages and I had a message from Barr Thursday and one from the VA hospital in Salem.
Now I have a back up if Barr doesn't work out!. We are definitely on our way to Virginia. On another note: I got OPK + today CD14. Tomorrow is my appointment with the RE. I honestly, I am not as excited as I should be because my focus is the move right now. I think if he agrees that IUI is the only way for us then I think it is best to wait until we get to VA. I don't even feel bad about leaving Marie and Izzy...I think she will be fine. Good for her that she is considering dating again, everybody needs somebody and the right to be loved. I told her, I hope you don't feel like I'm abandoning you. You know that I never wanted to stay in Indiana forever. Looking forward to our trip to VA...only a few weeks away!

No comments: