Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Thursday, October 12, 2006
BFN-10/11/2006pm
Why did I test? Because I still have a glimmer of hope, but yes it was negative. Now I really wish I was charting so that at least if I saw my temps dip I would have a clue what is going on. Yeay, Eddie is stopping chew. He bought some nicorette gum yesterday. Finally he is stopping; this was the last thing to eliminate for good spermies in our horizon. If it doesn’t happen this month then surely I am not expecting it to happen until next year. As much as I want it to happen NOW, it is better to wait until we are moved and settled. My ever long wait continues. I will be jealous of yours until I get mine- fact!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment