Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Stay away AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No signs of AF yet, shouldn't be but I am hopeful. The only difference with this cycle is I had early cramps (around 10DPO), blue veins popping out and unusually itchy in my forearms. Could be nothing but just PMS. I have learned that you can feel different things cycle to cycle and it is only PMS with AF not too far away. Next cycle will be a bust because we will be too far away to take advantage of those peak days. Maybe we will have luck in December...who knows!

Saw a job with USAjobs in LYH...Test Administrator. I will apply, and wait until they open the VA hospital in that area. Like I told Eddie yesterday, I am so calm and cool with our move. It feels like the right thing to do, I told him I feel like my wedding night. I have no doubt in my mind that I (we) are making a great decision. He loves his job, oh yeah I forgot to mention that he passes his #2 test the 1st try!Yeay for Eddie; he loves his new job and has already started shadowing in the office. He starts training in RIC the 16th of this month.

I am very proud of myself and all the cleaning and organzing that I have done getting ready for our place to put on the market. Next step is getting new carpet, vinyl and paint job; I just need to schedule!

No comments: