Friday, October 06, 2006

January it is!!

We are moving to VA in January come sun, rain or hail. I feel very excited and ready to get the house ready for selling. We have a realtor we both really like, the carpet, vinyl and paint is a must. Everything in that place needs to be spotless.

On another somber note - Eddie left for VA today. We will only see each other twice a month on the weekends. Sucks, but it is only temporary. I think it will go by pretty fast! Check out his sweet note he left me the other day, it made me tear up:

Baby, I just wanted to leave a little note to say that I Love you very much so much so that I don’t want to leave for my new job. But, we will be fine because our love for one another is so very strong. I love you baby with all my heart and soul. You are my one and only forever. Yours truly, Te amo....(I love this man!!)

No comments: