Had a nice weekend – uneventful, missing dh. I get to fly out this Friday and be with him. We are going to a High School Sate Championship game on Saturday and Sunday his dad’s side has a lunch time gathering. We will work on the house too. So far this weekend they have worked on upstairs bathroom, puddied and will be ready to paint this week. I am really looking forward to moving and my HR meeting is now on Wednesday!
I have been thinking a lot if this is our cycle, I can’t seem to not think about it. It would be so wonderful if this was it! The only things that stand out are I am very emotional, twinges, bb feel full. But it could be just PMS as always. I hate this waiting game because the only thing I may be waiting for is AF.
I want to be a beach August mommy!
Ok this is most likely all in my head, but from reading BOTB for early pregnancy symptoms – these are the ones I have the same: Bloated/gssy, emotional, peeing a lot, twinges, tight pants in my abdominal area. Well, I am at least noting them so that I can ignore it next time. I really want to have a little bean in there, but it may be nothing. I was debating on when to test if I am going too. I think I may test Friday morning CD28 if no signs of spotting. I’m not sensing my body is different aside from those symptoms. Whatever!
No comments:
Post a Comment