Tuesday, December 12, 2006

One cookie was enough...

I ate...oh about 5 xmas cookies at a cubicle by my desk. Now I feel really guilty about it. I feel like I need to work out tonight. I went out for lunch but did not feel like I over ate or nothing. My sis invited me over for dinner I don’t want to go ( I have to pick up smella-bella) I need to work out and burn that extra sugar I have put into my body. Ok this is going to sound crazy but we bought tickets last night to go to PR in January – yeah! We are going to hang with Ferugio and his Brazilian girl Saturday. I feel like I need to be at my perfect weight – 130lb. Gosh it is going to be very hard to do before Xmas! With all these lunch gatherings and people bringing food in. I need to work out today. Oh, I am back on BOTB, only because I’m bored.

No comments: