Wednesday, December 06, 2006

No August 2007 Baby

I am pretty sure I started to spot today, I am not that disappointed because this morning I saw that my blue veins from BB had disappeared like they do every month around this time. I think I should go with no expectations for this new cycle because I think we will most likely need help to conceive. I wish he would quite dipping to see if that would help but he chooses not too. I hope that his boys are improved and we can do IUI and not IVF. But I will do IVF if I have too, no doubt. Next cycle I will absolutely ignore all symptoms and continue on as if nothing. It was nice before this whole TTC that I ignored everything…of course not when I secretly thought I would be. I just need to accept that it is not going to happen naturally for us we need help. I want to see a new RE by February at the latest!!!

No comments: