Friday 7/6 is my appointment with Fclinic in CHO, not as excited as I thought I would be. I already know they want Eddie to do another SA and we will probably go from there. He hasn't changed any of his bad habits so I expect no difference in results; he then may get a kick to quit tobacco use. It may only last temporarily - believe me I have been through that 100 times; then he may want to wait for 3 more months to see if it will happen naturally. Like I said been there done that, I think I will just go with the suggestion of the RE and go for it. Granted we may still wait until next year to actually do anything.
This could be his last chance to quit before I actually have aything done...but have no hopes for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment