Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Friday, June 08, 2007
My personal healing
I am getting geared up mentally for the possibility of IVF, we may do one IUI but I think IVF has our name written all over it. I read MYjourneythroughIVF blogspot from Mrs. Reed and it is soo helpful to read what she went threw. It seemed like she was almost at her wits end on cycle 18 but they got lucky with 1st try and now they have a beautiful son now 3months old. I can relate to how frustrated she was feeling and how everyone but her was getting pregnant. As of now I have kind of left my depressed feelings away...I occasionally think about oh me oh my, why me? But for the most part I believe that I have been healed emotionally. For instance I have been exercising and have almost achieved my goal weight - 3 more lbs to go! I am riding horses and recently started showing - by the way I won 2nd and 4th place in my first ever horse show in Chatham - I love it. Also I have started gardening and I am loving my surroundings. I am going to sound like a broken record but moving to Mad Hgts has been the best possible medicine for my soul. I am in love with this place....we went camping for Memorial day weekend and sleeping in a tent surrounded by nature is the most peaceful thing. And I slept for over 10hrs. This was my destiny, Eddie was my destiny and my job is my destiny for the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment