Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Friday, February 22, 2008
%%###****
Having my own business is sounding really good right now! Maybe I just take things too personally. Like everyone in a "group" get a Xmas card, Valentine's card but me. M offers chocolates to everyone around her but me. OK I may be exaggerating, I know I'm not the only one, I just thought high school days were over.I checked a seq for H and I saw something didn't match but didn't speak up about it right away and she "scolded" me and said that I needed to tell her "right then and there". At least that is how I felt. I know the business it is not going to be easy at 1st, but I can pick the people I want to work with, if I don't like you or you came off on the wrong foot. You are fired! It is going to be awkward when we get pregnant around all these people. Of course I do like some but mostly not all. I don't think I will say anything until it is obvious. Can't leave this job until it happens, Just venting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment