
Yesterday when Eddie called me he sounded like he had a big dip in his mouth, I asked: are you eating something? He answered an apple...I immediately thought dip. Later that evening I was watching AI and went to the back to take Eleanor out and asked if he would do the honors. He immediately got up and went to the bathroom. So when I got back from taking the pup out, I asked babe did you have a dip in your mouth? At 1st he tried to deny it but then confirmed. He had just picked it back up again. For some reason I am not as disappointed as I was the 1st time around. I understand a little bit that it is an addiction hard to quit. That night we talked and tried to figure out what to do. We agreed that today we will look at his sperm through the micro analyzer. I hope that motivates him to stop. I also got my OV watch yesterday! I guess I will start using it CD1 in a few weeks. If nothing happens in 3 months then I get 3 more sensors for free. I have a feeling nothing is going to happen, but it will be cool to know my exact fertile days. I am sick and tired of waiting 3 months for nothing. I told him last night that we should just schedule an RE appointment and go with it, then, then he will really need to quit. No tobacco 2 months prior to procedure. So I am thinking to schedule in April or early May. I want to get the ball rolling!
2 comments:
Im sorry he was chewing again..Im sure that was frustrating for you=(
Hope the ball rolls soon for you too! Im here cheering for you=)
Hi JJ, it is frustrating, I am ready to get the ball moving along. Thanks for cheering for me!
: )
Post a Comment