
Sucks! Some girl in my group is pregnant and is talking baby stuff to a co-worker that thinks she knows it all. It just sounds aggravating to me right now. Mind you the preg girl hasn't even worked here for a year so she won't have much time paid off for maternity(probably 2 weeks paid). My job in that respect sucks, bc depending in how long you have been here they pay for your maternity leave (on the plus side you can get the rest of the 3 months off just not paid).
Anyway, on another note: Friday was my lastest visit to the RE. I thought I was having my base-line ultrasound so I was kinda mentally unprepared for the procedures. I had a uterine saline infusion to check for fibroids or polyps. Also I had a mock embryo transfer where doc Will discovered I had a curved cervix or something like that. I had a very full bladder so the whole thing was not very comfortable but certainly bearable. Thankfully he gave me a clean bill of health and my blood work all looks good. So far soo good, I can deal with that. My next appointment is on the 30th for a base-line ultra sound. I guess, then we will talk about the protocol I will be on.
If I don't write before Christmas I wish you all a very Merry and blessed Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment