Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just another cycle day

Like every month in my life, another cycle day begins today. But this time we are taking action it's been 3 & 1/2 yrs too long. Tomorrow I am calling the RE to schedule a blood draw for FSH and any other one I may need. I called the RE a few weeks ago to see when to call for January but she said I could get started my next cycle and that is what we are doing. I am going in with my eyes shut not knowing what to expect or if this will even work, but we are willing to try. You know what really sucks is that there are a lot of pregnant women around me (4) and I am not one of them so today I feel some jealousy...hopefully I can join the crowd next year!


In order to distract myself from this whole process I have begun a new career adventure. I am now a Southern Living at Home consultant. I feel in love with the product in an open house here at work. If you have never heard of Southern Living at home:

Have you seen Southern Living(SL)/Health/Cooking Light magazines? You may have seen them in bookstores or grocery stores? Well, in 2001 Southern Publishing (creators of those magazines) created SL @ home; they sell high quality/ beautiful home decor/outdoor decor/cookbooks/decorating book guides/dinnerware/kitchenware items....like you see in those magazines. I added the link to the Fall catalog. They have really good winter sales, I am trying to attach but it won't upload. If anyone is interested or knows anyone that may be interested you may forward the link.I am closing this party this Thursday. (If you place an order it will be shipped directly to your home and if the item(s) are for a gift it will arrive in time for the Holidays. You can contact me at mthdbnd@gmail.com (I will send you the specials too). Please help a sister out!

:o)

1 comment:

Tara said...

Congratulations and good luck on your new endeavor. And good luck with the blood draw(s).