Monday, December 29, 2008

I started my protocal

I hope everyone has had some wonderful Holiday's. I wish I was still on vacation but I am back at work today and tomorrow then off until the 5th of Jan! OK I am a bit tired today, unfortunately I have had to come in @5am this morning and work 11hrs so I can get off at 1000am tomorrow. At least no one is here yet and my 1st few hrs will go by pretty quick.

4 more days of BC left, I go in to the RE tomorrow for my baseline ultrasound. Hopefully no cysts are detected and they will give me a date to stop my BC and my stimulation drugs are scheduled for me to begin 4 days later. I will write more about the drugs I am taking in a later post.

So, I have tried to keep this whole ivf thing on the down-low but I have confidentially told a few people like my SIL, mom, on of my Aunt's...I have told them all to please keep it private. I spoke with my Aunt last night, she has gone through ivf with out a positive out-come. She told me read everything, research ask questions. She told me about her experiences with the drugs and the retrieval process. Now I wish I hadn't told her! So when I went to bed last night I had a whole bunch of thougths in my head. All I wanted to do was relax and I couldn't...she kind of made me a bit anxious and nervous. I eventually fell asleep and today I am taking control over all my thoughts. I am going to get back on my exercises regime and meditate with YOGA at night. I feel mentally OK, but now that the injections are getting closer I am getting a bit nervous. Thanks a lot Aunt L!
I will regain control and not let my emotions get the best of me!

PS
Any suggestions for injections site before and after sticks?
TIA

No comments: