Monday, March 23, 2009

1st babies purchases






















This past Saturday I went to a couple of really nice yard sales, flea market and consignment shops. I made my 1st purchases for the babies with my good pregnant friend Cindi. In the 1st stop I bought 2 sets of socks (looks brand new) 2-4 size, 2 cloth picture frames and 2 water proof "diaper" looking bottoms. In the 2nd yard sale I bought 2 Virginia Tech (VT) toddler winter knit caps and 1 newborn booties for VT (now I will need to find another). Also, I think I forgot to mention with this whole baby thing that Eddie is getting himself ready to apply to be a fire fighter. He has already taken a written exam and passed with flying colors and is now just waiting on them to call him back for his fit test. He is getting into really good shape to get ready for this fit test. He will be one hot/sexy fire fighter!!

Anyway, I bought this cute little teddy bear at that yard sale with a firefighting costume. It was too cute to pass up. Next we went to the flea market and I bought a farm animal blanket. This will be our nursery theme, I will up load what our furniture and bed sheet (creme and brown) set is going to look like. We went to a couple of consignment shops and in the 2nd one we visited I bought a used Eddie Bauer wooden high chair with plastic tray for $60 bucks. Can't beat that, now I will register for the other. The original cost is $130 in store, it was 60% off !! It was such a good deal and exactly what I had envisioned that I just couldn't pass it up. I forgot to metion that in the flea market I bought a baby heart beat sensor for $5 bucks. I tried it today but I know it waws too early, at least I know it works. They recommend 2nd trimester. Enough with my rambles!












No comments: