
It snowed 9" between yesterday and this morning. It was a beautiful site to see but a pain in the arse to dig my car out of. Luckily my wonderful hubby took in into work this morning.
Wow, I can't believe I am already 6 weeks. Then I see what my little baby(ies) look like in my 3D image and I am just amazed.
Wow, I can't believe I am already 6 weeks. Then I see what my little baby(ies) look like in my 3D image and I am just amazed.
From 3dpregnany.parentsconnect.com:
This week starts a period of rapid cellular development for your baby-to-be, who looks like a mini tadpole, with a tiny head and tail. His or her eyes, ears and mouth have begun to form (though they're a little more Discovery Channel "creatures of the sea" documentary than Gerber Baby at this point).
Other exciting milestones include:
Your baby's heart is now beating to a regular beat, although it's still too faint to hear.His or her arm buds are just beginning to, well, bud. They look like teensy swollen bumps at this point. In a few days, they'll resemble itsy-bitsy flippers.Your baby has grown to inch long—about the size of one of the chocolate sprinkles on your last cupcake (and your last ice cream cone, and your last sundae and your last giant cookie ... maybe there is something to those rumors about pregnancy cravings!).
Your Body:
You may be feeling super-tired or nauseous (or super-tired and nauseous—lucky you!) and your boobs are most likely killing you (VERY TRUE!).
This is due to the myriad of hormones raging through your body at levels rivaling a teenage boy's. If you can't stay awake for the second half of Grey's Anatomy, blame it on the baby. Extreme exhaustion is often one of the first signs of pregnancy, and while your body will probably regain some of its strength by the time you enter your second trimester, you might find yourself nodding off during Dr. McDreamy's love scenes ... or worse, yours!
I still don't feel pregnant but I have noticed that I am more tired than unusual not sleepy but just have lack of energy. No morning sickness yet and I hope it stays away! I can still fit into my paints and put my belt buckle on the 4th hole. I am anxious to see my belly grow but something tells me enjoy your flat belly while it lasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment