Wow, yesterday was awesome! We get to the RE and there are about 4 couples waiting to see Doc Will. A nurse calls me in to see if I want to see the other doctor but I decided to wait for my Doc Will. On the way there I was feeling nervous and anxious, I just wanted everything to be OK. The wait actually calmed me down and about 1/2 hr later we were called in. I got ready and Doc Will came in with Nurse Jeanie. He greeted us and we talked for a bit. Then he was ready for the ultrasound. As soon as he put in the wand I saw two sacs and blurted out: "Oh my God there is two!!" And he said you are right (I was the 1st to call it very fast). He focused on one baby and measured. The baby was measuring right on track for my gestation and what I will never forget and was amazed to see was the little heart beating away. He said everything looks good with baby "A" and then we looked at Baby "B" and it was right on track as well with it's little heart pumping away!! Eddie was speechless as was I. I felt sooooooo happy and blessed (I was giddy too). We go back for a 2nd ultrasound on March 17th, by then I will be 8w2d. Wow, I am still in shock and feel double blessed. Our babies heard me and gave us quite the show. So now hear me again little babies: hang in there we want to meet you both!! Love momma & daddy.

1 comment:
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twice the fun!! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment