Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Babbles
I wish I had not gone to the Birth matters meeting for a birth movie. They were all mid-wives and doulas and of course advocate natural, female surrounded birth.Now I feel frustrated about my future birth experience. When I went to my last dr visit, I asked him if I will need an iv and an epidural and he said yes. If baby B is not head down then he recommends a c-section. Everything I ever wanted is out the window. Last night the ladies emphasized that I need a birth plan and that it would be best if I go to labor naturally even if I have a c-section. I am going to meet with one of the ladies from last night and she is going to help me with my birth plan. I really wanted a Doula but Eddie doesn't think it is necessary. Ok Eddie, we are taking a birthing class and you better be my advocate! I need to realize that I need to let go and let it happen. There are somethings I may not be able to control all we want are healthy babies and mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment