
Last night both babies were very active when I was in bed, I still fell asleep no problem. Around 3:30am one of them actually woke me up. I was sleeping on my left side and I was awoken to lots of activity on that side-longwise, so much it actually tickled and I laughed. I thought it was soo sweet, it didn't bother me at all. I moved to the other side but decided since I was up I might as well use the restroom. So when I lied back down I laid on my left to see if I would feel that movement again and I did. It was as if the baby was protesting that I was sleeping on that side so I move to the other. I fell back asleep, slept through my alarms and when I woke up I realized it was light out. Got up and only had about 10-15 min to get out of the door. Gathered all my stuff, arrived on time to work and I just put make-up on at work. No way I am staying late today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment