Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Dr visit

My 28th week drs appt went really well. I am waiting for my glucose blood draw. Happy to report that I only gained 2lbs since my last visit, urine and blood pressure is good. Cervix is closed high and thick. Got to see both babies hearts. Baby A is head down and baby B is transverse, head to my left....just had my blood drawn and found out I passed my glucose test!!!!! I got 135- passing is below 139, yeay for me and babies. Iron is on low side:9, waiting to see what dr needs me to do.
Next visit with ultrasound is in two weeks.
Ok, baby B get head down for your momma and baby A please stay head down. Keep doing good for me we are getting closer but you babies need to bake a while longer!
Love you, your mommy.

No comments: