Well I am definitely pregnant! Bad news is that it is a low number. Little Olive stuck....i still have hope. Will see if it is rising in 2 days.
What a completely different experience. Last time I was crying tears of joy but now I don't know what to think...and am crying I really hope I have a late implanter...that is why my number is low.
Thank God for my sister:
(Here are some txts we have exchanged & she has actully made me feel better)
me: I got a positive but with a low hcg (48). They will check me in 2 days.
sis: Good. There is hope. How high does it have to be to be sure? Did u call mom?
me: (1 of 2) Yes, I called. They like to see it double in 2 days. The nurse said it was to early now to say how it going to go. I think it has to be in the 2000 's
(2 of 2) before they do an ultrasound. To get a perspective even though I had 2 last time my hcg was 800. Do you remember what your hcg was with Bella? (she didn't remember)
me: Thank you for giving me hope, I was feeling sad.
sis: There is still hope, it is early and there is still time. Don't worry about it to much. Have faith.
me:Thank you I will have faith. Love you & I'll call you this evening.
sis:Don't be sad. It's positive that is a good thing. Don't give up before u know for sure. The baby is just fine.
me: Thank u , you have no idea how much better that makes me feel! :)
sis: Good. That is what I am her for. U at work I want to send u something I try to read everyday.
UPDATE:
Just spoke again with nurse Bonnie and asked her about suppositories.
Also asked her what was the lowest # that they have had that has made a baby & she said in the 20's. She didn't want to sound gloom but the prepare you for any outcome.
I feel pregnant. Little Oli
me:
You here that my beautiful Olive you ar just fine!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment