Friday, April 20, 2012

Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise

Congratulations, you should be 2 weeks, 6 days, pregnant!
This according to the ivf calendar due date web-site.
I will believe it!!
Here is some other info from the site:
Embryo Retrieval and Transfer - By standard traditional measure you are beginning the third week of pregnancy and the two-week wait to confirm it.

I am Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise (PUPO).

Egg/Sperm Fusion April 15, 2012
Embryo Formation 6-7 days

April 21, 2012
Implantation Start 9-10 days

April 25, 2012
Implantation Complete

Implantation starts tomorrow!!

Here are some sticky thought from my
wonderful ivf nurse:
Hello Helene dear,

I’m sure that being back to work helps by keeping you distracted. Two weeks is a long time! Hang in there. I found this symbol that I think looks very sticky : ҉҉ There, sticky vibes in print! Love to you, BonnieShe is the sweetest nurse!!I just e-maiuled my husbands cousin yesturday. How did we do it last time, how did we make it through the 2week ewait with out going crazy??

No comments: