Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tomorrow is a BIG Day!

4/30
So far 2ww hasn't been as bad as I thought. The oly little thing that has had me slightly worried is that I have had very light spotting since this past Thursday. At 1st when I noticed a few already dried very pale pink spots I remembered that in the ivf documents that they gave me it mentioned I could have light spotting close to testing, it could be or not indicative of a pregnancy. According to ivf calendar, implantation was complete that past Thursday. I remember having some odd cramps that day. I still have light cramps off & on and have continued to lightly spot as well. I have resisited buying a home hcg test. That will only tell me yes or no....not how much hcg is in my system. I will wait until tomorrow to find out. I have been praying alot and I know what will be will be. I am going into tomorrow fully expecting a good positive result & I will be absolutely shocked if it turns out the other way. Last time I was expecting the worst & got the shock of my life when it was a good healthy number.

Yesturday I got some good dvds & today I will get a few more of course after going to church which I believe will help to keep me calm.

I am going in @ around 6-6:30am for my test and will post my result as soon as I can. To who ever is reading this if anybody: keep me in your thoughts & prayers for my little Olive to show a good healthy result and that one day you will see the light of day.

No comments: