Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Found out yesterday that Ashley and Sara Beth are pregnant....congrats to them!

I feel like, when is it going to be my turn? I wanted to be pregnant at the same time Ashley was...it would be so amazing if this was our cycle with no help to do it on our own. Today is my RE appointment and now I am excited because we are going for one IUI. Yesterday we BD..good timing with my positive OPK. Today my temps went up so I may have evaluated yesterday or today.
Questions for the RE:
  1. What should our next course of action be?
  2. Should I do more diagnostic testing?
  3. Should dh do another SA?
  4. Does HPV affect Semen?
  5. Can I schedule our IUI for my next cycle?
  6. Will I be on meds for ovulation...Monitoring?

As much as it would be better to wait for the start of the job to get pregnant, at this point I don't even care. We are going for it...Motherhood bound for April or May 2007. I just have this feeling that IUI will work the very 1st time!

No comments: