Thursday, July 13, 2006

My phone screens are over. I felt great about today's phone screen but there are other candidates they are interviewing so I don't have a clue.

It would be so awesome if this was our cycle and that it happened totally on our own. I would love to be an April mommy. Last night I tool care of Izzy. Bad comparison but it's almost like taking care of someone else's pet. You are nice to them, take care of them but you don't feel that connection like you do with your own pet that you have taken care of since it was little- Honey Bunny (sorry Boris but you are our step kitty). That is what I feel around other little kids that aren't mine. Don't get me wrong I love Izzy with all my heart and I know she loves me too.

Sara Beth is due next Febuary - she is 7 weeks.
Ashley I am assuming is due in March 2007.
I want to join in and be a April 2007 mommy.

If it hasn't happen it probably won't happen now...I still have hope for that miracle super sperm. Our timing could not have been more perfect.

Next Monday is D SA...I hope it comes up with good results. If no jobs for VA and good results from SA we are going for IUI.

Yeah...no meds for me, it will all be almost natural.

BFP bound!!

No comments: