Too much drama!!
First on Wednesday we find out about EX-BL and another woman....Thursday my mom and dad where on there way here from PR and my mom has to be taken to a hospital as soon as they land in there layover NC. We thought it was an anxiety attack but it is not related and more serious. I feel confident that my mom will recover fully. I could not imagine her leaving us early.
Good news:
Chad St. John from Barr labs called me and said they want to do a face to face interview!!! I am soo happy I got good news today. Then very interestingly my temp went up today to 98.5…could it be? If it is, it is truly miraculous… today is 11DPO, CD25. Looking at my other charts it should have gone down by now. But then again, I can’t pay to much attention to it. Every chart is different and every month is different. For future reference…I have had absolutely no symptoms at all. The only thing that stands out is that my nipples felt like they were growing with pain in there. Don’t know what to think. This is all messed up. I was supposed to go to a wedding tomorrow…..and to VA on Wednesday. I hope Barr calls me back today very soon…so we can make plans for a face-to face. We shall see……oh if AF shows this month then we may wait for IVF if Barr is a career option.
No comments:
Post a Comment