Thursday, May 24, 2007

2 Weeks from today

I am truly excited about my docs visit June 7th. I am ready for him to help us out and figure out what the next step is. I would love to have a LAP just to rule myself out completely. If we need to do IVF then it will have to wait until next year so I can do it in ROA or RIC. I was speaking to the receptionist here and she said they do IVF but I don't think they do. I am willing and determined to do what I need to do to have our own biological children. I don't know if Eddie understands my urgency but I do no want to wait until I am 35 to start the process. Sorry bud but you are going to be a daddy ready or not. Heck I don't even know if I am ready. I know we are in the place we want to be to raise our children. We are financially stable, I am almost back into shape. I don't think you are ready until it happens I just know that there is a beautiful angel soul(s) waiting for us.

I am so happy I am here, this move has truly been my life-saver. I am more distracted by everything around me. I don't let IF rule my life, it is a part back there but not me. I don't get as jealous anymore looking at moms preg or with babes. I kinda ignore, but that was what I used to do pre-IF. I do know that love Eddie with all my heart and we are in this together.

No comments: