I have really come to realize now is the time for baby- ready or not. This year I turn 31 in June and if we want to have a few kiddies the wait for the wait is over. I have some questions for the doc and I will be prepared with my list when my appointment comes. I have learned that the Woman's Health center I will visit has IF treatments. I think they do everything but IVF. There is this sweet pregnant woman at work. I was talking to her about maternity benefits and asking her what OB she goes to and she told me non-chalantly that they had been trying for 2 yrs...and she went to the same clinic I will got to. I am blessed to be here!
This weekend I went to my 1st horse show in Java. It was so much fun and now I want to compete. I will show Annie June 2nd and we may get a horse of our own in the future. I do have a Paso fino horse waiting for me in FL from my Uncle. I would love to have him/her too.
One of Eddie's cousin competed and they have been having IF issues for greater than 4 years. She sat next to me while I was watching the horses and said that they are thinking about IVF. The doc wanted to put her on some chemo drug for fertility but she had refused and the doc told her that that was her only option. Maybe if I go for it, maybe I could help her with the drug costs by sharing. I am a but scared if that is the way our babies are to to be conceived but I am still hopeful that maybe we can still try IUI. But I want to make sure everything is good with me 1st.(i.e. laparoscopy).
I am ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment