Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sueño

Last night I had a coming to terms dream. All I can remember is going by this lake and needing to leave at 1030 or 1230 to meet someone. Then all the sudden Harry's mom was in the house next door calling me over to say hello. I went over and she said what I great girl I was that they really wanted me to be a part of the family and saddened it didn't work out. Then out of nowhere Harry shows up and we talk, a heart to heart talk away in a car about how much him being a part of my life changed me soo much. We talked a bit about it and I told him how talking now was helping me put everything to terms. I was stroking his hair and we even peeked kiss abit. We were both getting married to someone else in 2005. I still found him attractive and loved his beautiful green eyes and dark hair. But I knew this was the end of my mental agony with him. I told him after our "relationship" ended I became more confident in myself (me dijo que me encontraba buena) and I had a heck of a single life. I wanted to make a point for him to understand what he did for me. He listened and understood where I was coming from. I wanted to show him my pictures in 2001. It's like mentally I am over it and won't get upset about it when I think about it. Then I woke up and looked at my sleeping dh and was happy to know I am with him and will be with him forever. I feel optimistic about 31. I believe once June rolls by that we will be on our way. Just one more month to go!

No comments: