Thursday, April 10, 2008

Burden

My mother called me yesterday and gave me a huge guilt trip to help my sister. Now I kind of feel a burden I never wanted to have. Thanks to my ahle ex-bil he can't pay his full end of child support and my sister is late on bills. That isn't even half of the story but to make it short: she is a spending moneyolic. She spends well above her means and buys things she doesn't need. They got divorced in 05 and after leaving her the highest credit card debt she went and bought a brand new car, all new furniture, bought a brand new house paid over 3K for landscaping she didn't need. Don't even get me started, oh and when we went to FL last year she got into a Disney time share. Now we are going in April and she doesn't even have money to pay for the darn plane tickets. I put her and niece on my card and my mom is sending me her money. I should of just paid for it and then maybe I wouldn't have to send her my money. She is my sister, I can not comprehend what she is going through but I will help and I really hope she uses the money I send her wisely. If Eddie finds out I am sending her money he will have a cow. She (mom) didn't even ask me how I am. Probably bc I am a broken record about my IF but it is very dear to my heart. Yesterday at work I over heard this guy say that his wife is pregnant...we weren't even trying. BLLSHT!!!! If you don't use protection and you are fertile you will conceive dmba. I have started spotting yet again for the one millionth number of times in my life, af is close. It is just a reminder I wish not to have about our IF. I know we are close to getting Eddie tested and have follow up appts in May but it all seems so far away. Almost like it is still intangible, I hope it is not.

No comments: