I haven't posted in a while, I have been crazy busy at work. Finally Friday is here and I am soo happy. We have some new fur baby additions to our family - GOATS! They are Registered Bore goats and the are the cutest things. We will breed to sell Doe's/Bucks for breeding. The light one is Carmela and the darker brown is Molly Brown. Molly is pregnant and will be expecting her kid(s) at the end of April. We are going to buy some more this weekend at an auction. We are going to have a little farm called: Nicholas Hill Farm. One of my dreams as a kid has come true.
Mood:
I have been feeling pretty happy lately. I think being around animals, my family and the warmer weather have made me get in a good mood.
On a side note:
Today I called the RE clinic and made an appt for us May 23rd. Eddie is going with me!! He has a SA the week before. I am so ready to get this moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment