Friday, April 25, 2008

Could not Relate

I am going to FL today after work to meet my family in ORD, excited about that. So, yesterday I got my hair done and by my friend/hairstylist Ashley and I were talking about everything. On my last visit with her I told her about our IF, not all the details but enough for her to know why we haven't had a kid yet. She was cool about it but the one thing she said that bothered me was I know what it's like we waited 6 months to get pregnant with River. No, you don't know bc at least after 6 months you got prego - me almost 3 yrs and nada! But it did feel good to tell someone, I felt like I had a weight lifted off my chest even though she couldn't really understand where I was coming from. Her previous client (Dana) is a sister of a friend of mine from work. She just had a baby and by the way she looks awesome (I will be getting tips from her for sure) and she is really nice. Before she left she said she was going to bring her baby in (Hollis)...cool! So after a while she did come back and brought her little baby, very cute. All the other stylist were gogo-gaga over the baby. This one said: Doesn't it just change everything, the way you love, the way you see things...it is amazing. They were all talking baby talk and I thought YES, that is what I want to experience. This other stylist is pregnant and was talking all baby things (I thought was a bit annoying) with her client and when Dana got there she said now I am ready and Ashley said it will be soon enough..... They were all talking about kids and I kind of felt left out, sorry can't relate so I was quite all the time except when I first saw Hollis. I am ready to expand our family myself and May 23rd couldn't come any sooner!

I have training for an hour today with a very annoying lady that already has a kid girl(charlie) and is preg with another. I will be a little green during my training today. Oh well, what can I do, my time will come!

No comments: