Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Mayo cerca
Nothing really new with me. I am really enjoying the warmer weather. I have planted about 100 bulbs, annuals / perennials, a herb garden among many other seeds/plants. I hope they grow and become beautiful, it literally took me since last Thursday until yesterday to finish planting. It is so relaxing it is almost like cooking or exercise for me, it takes me to another world. Oh, I forgot to mention that we transferred our lovely goats from PILs to our property, they are very happy eating fresh fescue and stretching out in about 4 acres. We are expecting some goat kids very soon, our littlest is Lilly she was born in Feb11th of this year. I will have to post some pictures once I take some. Mood-wise I have feeling pretty good, nothing has really been bothering me. May is fast approaching and dh will be 3 months on 05/06 w/o tbco. I am very proud of him! I am using the OV watch this month today is my 1st frtl day. Not really expecting anything different this cycle although every month towards the end I still have hope. Next month we may have a shot, but honestly I am not expecting much difference neither.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment