Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
32nd birthday and anniversary yesterday
Yesterday, was my 32nd birthday and anniversary. I really felt the love from my family and dh! Also, I got a call from doc Will to see how I was doing. He reiterated that I had Endo on my left ovary and it was hindering our chances combined with Eddies MF. But good news on the SA result: Eddies morphology has improved from 2 to 4% morph (or maybe that was from 20 to 40), which is borderline normal. His motility is still low but the RE thinks we have a really good chance at IUI. We have a post-op follow up next Friday and will proceed from there. I am excited about our possibilities coming up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! And Anniversary! Good luck with the coming IUI. Such great news :)
Dmarie, thank you very much for your well wishes!
Post a Comment